Saturday, February 21, 2009

First one!!




So we are new to the world of blogging!! Enter John and Jen Chappell. Scene one! We got married about ten months ago, and live in virginia beach. I (jen) thought it would be nice to start writing about things we are doing and thinking, so we could look back on it later in life. Man I gotta learn to type better, every other word I have to stop, backspace, and fix it :)
So here it starts.
Like I said we have been married 10 months. Its been pretty good so far! We just bought a townhouse, its so exciting! We love virginia beach, although its hard to be away from family. Jens are in NY and Johns in Michigan. John is a youth pastor at vineyard community church, Jen is a sales supervisor at Verizon Wireless. We both love our jobs. 
 
So lets lay some ground rules for this bloogging. 
1) We are new to this, so be nice :)
2) I (Jen) am horrible at typing, and I will probably doing most of the typing, so we are going to ignore misspelled words and not capitalized I's.
Thats it! 
Im really really really hoping that I can get into this and stick with it! 
woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment